Senior Brand Builder
If you’re interested in applying for this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
What being part of the herd is like:
You’ll be joining a close-knit bunch of passionate, inquisitive, creative people. We tackle brand problems of every shape and size, we meet daily for creative rumbles, and we all love to get stuck in and take responsibility. No two days are ever the same around here. We pride ourselves in the work we do and believe that the best work happens when you’re having fun.
Summary of the Role:
This is a senior role within the brand builder team with responsibility for managing projects, handling client relationships and delivering work across brand strategy, innovation and research.
It would particularly suit someone looking to step up their responsibility and take a leading role in project output and delivery.
We are open to flexible and part time working arrangements.
- • Consistent and seamless delivery of brand strategy, innovation and research projects for diverse, market-leading clients.
- • Client facing role from the start with responsibilities for day to day client management.
- • Using insight to create compelling, differentiated brand strategy and breakthrough innovation concepts.
- • Design, delivery and analysis of a range of research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative.
- • Taking briefs and developing proposals with support from senior colleagues.
- • Line management and mentoring of more junior brand builders.
- • Contributing to our blog pieces and staying abreast of the latest thinking.
- • Passion for and curiosity in brands and innovation.
- • Good understanding of key deliverables such as positioning, concepts and research.
- • Excellent organisational skills with ability to independently manage medium sized projects.
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- • Able to structure and deliver client presentations in a clear, compelling way.
- • Strong critical thinking and analysis.
- • Creativity, both making connections and original thinking.
- • Commercially astute.
- • Strong sense of individual responsibility as well as ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team.
- • Whilst we welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, we are particularly keen to hear from people with marketing experience, whether that’s agency or client side.
- • Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ professional experience and be educated to degree level or equivalent.
- • An interest in digital and demonstrable digital skills are preferable.
What you get:
- • Competitive Salary
- • Work laptop
- • 21 days holiday plus agency holiday from Christmas to New Year
- • Additional half day off on the final Friday of every month
- • Cycle to work scheme
- • Option to work from home or use our London based office in wework, Waterloo